Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

[CONFIRMED] M10/251 bug [1233]

Mosizlak

This is a long standing bug where you can't throw a grenade into the open top of the m10. Either the grenade acts like flubber and bounces out, or it falls through the floor of the tank, or goes through the armored sides and explodes harmlessly outside of the vehicle. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sajuk said:

Test it with a 251 to i think he have the same magic shield.

I bet it does, didn't think to test that one.  

Will try it after I eat breakfast :D

I registered my first armor kill, as a green tag, by tossing nade inside stu hatch. Miss old good time. I get promoted to next rank after that sortie.

12 hours ago, delems said:

m10 has shield on top, 251 doesn't, but it lacks a solid floor.  Both need to be fixed.

I don't think it's a shield, I think it's the wonky way grenades bounce in this game.  Very unrealistic bounces. 

Grenades tend to stick to the roof of a CP if you throw them up the stairs, stick to the roof of AI towers, bounce very weirdly. 

Either way, it's a mess. 

• 2 months later...

Seems shooting the cmdr of m10 doesn't kill him; also, how come grenades bounce off the top of an open top m10?  Do they bounce off the top of the 251?  Speaking of 251, how come we can't stand in it, floor falls through?

Old bug with the grenades and they are aware. I made videos of them as well and posted it. 

As for the commander I never had a problem killing him.