ATTN: We need your help to support our game!Learn More

Soldier!

Your help is needed to achieve our funding “Stretch Goals” so that we can introduce the first new vehicles into WWII Online in almost 10 years, increase and purchase vital software to improve our team’s organization and produce additional vehicles!

This game would not be possible without you and your support!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
birdman26

DDay

6 posts in this topic

I'd love to see a real D Day type situation including Normandy area. The allies have the objective of getting to Paris while the Axis are trying to stop the invasion and/or Repel any invasions that succeed. It'd be cool to see that as a mini campaign or as a fun little week long intermission event to try and get some guys back to the game. I can understand if it would be too hard/time consuming to make the towns from the Norman Beaches to Paris.

I like this idea because I would love to have an intermission to see if the channel can be crossed. Whatever side is picked to invade the other would have more brigades, a navy and air support. The side being invaded would have no navy and a limited number of fighters but no bombers. This would get the freighters across.

The division numbers would have to be tinkered with, but the defending army would have less. I think this would make a great intermission. 

The idea is good but when the allies invaded the germans didn't know where or when it was going to happen. How about HC choose where to invade So that they can surprise them.

Also take away the symbols of the troops and tanks so  that they have to use recon aircraft which will show enemy action for that time but only the HC will see it. 

We've done events before and they are generally pretty fun.......we did a Battle of Britain years ago if memory serves, also a channel dash. You have to sign up for it and you only get one life so no re spawning. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0