leitsignal

Greasing the gears of the axis machinery and brainstorming...

31 posts in this topic

we need to find someone new to blame. what about that guy in new jersey? or blame OT.  those guys are slackers. 

10 minutes ago, sorella said:

we need to find someone new to blame. what about that guy in new jersey? or blame OT.  those guys are slackers. 

Hey now!..........Im from Jersey.................even though I hate it here.

1. I drive those long lonely fb busting missions (usually with another hardy soul).

2. I fly those long lonely para missions for useless softcaps (with those hardy others)

3. I run through hails of bullets to get the cp, so it doesn't fall to the enemy (and die alot cause at times...because the ei are a capping)

4. I spend those long thankless minutes at the fb guarding and fru hunting

5. I float across the tossing ocean for "hours on end" to set up fru's 

6. I fly bombers to towns to destroy bridges and clear ab's despite certain death among the "newbfires"

7. I don't sit and snipe when the need is to cap.

8. I drive in Fru's repeatdly until they get set

9. I drive resupply for tanks that have no more ammo

etc....

I am not alone....many Axis do this.

!S

On 10/17/2016 at 3:52 AM, leitsignal said:

Filing an complaint against the axis playerbase who chose not to get into caps for the sake of a town, regardless of its or the town's importance. I also want to adress that several members of the GHC do not plan an AO thoroughly enough, so that it can be set up properly. Communication between GHC and the PB is inadequate in both amount and quality. GHC lacks the ability to enhance the interaction between the three different branches.

Now, this situation and attitude needs to be changed. - How?

Be the leader you want.