• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
gvonpaul

As an experiment

54 posts in this topic

We are switching the default forum theme from 'WWIIOL default' to plain ol' 'default' to see if it improves load times. Please try it out and post your findings here. If yours isn't switched automatically, use the drop down menu at the bottom of the page.

1 person likes this

Yes, my load times were dramatically increased.  I was able to move around to different parts of the forums and read different posts much more easily.  Good stuff!

1 person likes this

35 minutes ago, Pittpete said:

My eyes....Too bright how do i switch back?

At the very bottom of the page, in the center, uit says theme. The previous theme was wwiiol default. Select that to go back.

1 hour ago, GVONPAUL said:

At the very bottom of the page, in the center, uit says theme. The previous theme was wwiiol default. Select that to go back.

I don't have that drop down menu at the bottom of the page. All I have is a "Contact us" link...

I dislike this white. I almost need sunglasses :lol:

It can be changed back if you don't like it, this is just the default scheme that we're using right now. It seems to improve performance for some people for some reason.

1 minute ago, GVONPAUL said:

It can be changed back if you don't like it, this is just the default scheme that we're using right now. It seems to improve performance for some people for some reason.

I understand. But I don't see the way to do it.

Btw, maybe instead of this agressive white, could we try a grey or something less drastic than pure and simple white?

pQO9v7Os8dhtu.gif

Still take a looong time to post for me tho. Navigation is GREAT!

Edited by chimm

3 minutes ago, erasmo said:

I understand. But I don't see the way to do it.

Btw, maybe instead of this agressive white, could we try a grey or something less drastic than pure and simple white?

I changed yours within your profile. Is it not back to the old theme?

1 minute ago, GVONPAUL said:

I changed yours within your profile. Is it not back to the old theme?

Negative, sir. Still white.

7 minutes ago, GVONPAUL said:

I don't see the change theme area as well.

And I can't imagine why you would not have the profile button at the bottom of your screen. I looked at your account and can't find the button.

Let me kick it upstairs.

3 minutes ago, GVONPAUL said:

It looks changed from my end?

No, still the white theme. I loged off and restarted the browser, just in case. And still white. And no theme menu button either.

I don't know what's going on, hehe. Don't waste too much time on this, dude. Thanks anyway. I will get used I guess. :-D

2 minutes ago, GVONPAUL said:

I apologize.

I apologize.

No please, no need of that. Thanks for your time. Apreciated. At least is white and not pink LOL.