• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
base21

(World's biggest digital festival) Dreamhack Winter 2016 24-27 November, Jönköping, Sweden.

2 posts in this topic

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone is going to the world's biggest digital festival. It's a 3 day LAN with foodstands, activities, artists, tournaments and performances of different kinds. In 2011 I was there with my computer and we beat the world record of the world's biggest lan (11 000+ computers connected on LAN)!a It was a blast to say the least and the athmosphere was phenomenal!

If you are planning to go there, perhaps we could meet up, talk about the game etc. and have a lot of fun.

I also thoguht of the oppurtunity for WWII Online and what it could mean to demonstrate the game at this festival. Perhaps there's a way of promoting the game, giving away free 1 month subs to players that we meet there and are interested etc.

Here's a link to the webpage, prices for tickets and other info can easily be found:
https://bokning.dreamhack.se/

Tell me what you think!

S!

Edited by base21

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0