sublimesw

Getting The Mighty Jingles to YouTube

9 posts in this topic

Dear All,

I'm not sure if you're aware of who "The Mighty Jingles" is on YouTube, but he is a pretty popular figure / minor celebrity when it comes to wargaming. His videos are very well watched, and his subscriptions are big. 

Developer people: have you ever thought of getting Jingles to do some episodes about this game?

I used to watch Jingles' videos when I played World of Tanks and World of Warships.  He does have a great following.  I think it would be great to attract just a fraction of WoT players to this game.  Well, the good ones at least.  Not the toxic soup of hatred and bile that much of the player base has become.

That's good. I just e-mailed him too.

Everyone should send him a message or e-mail so that he notices!

Edited by sublimesw

On 10/26/2016 at 2:57 PM, selvendar said:

I used to watch Jingles' videos when I played World of Tanks and World of Warships.  He does have a great following.  I think it would be great to attract just a fraction of WoT players to this game.  Well, the good ones at least.  Not the toxic soup of hatred and bile that much of the player base has become.

LOL just you wait for the Steam babies...

Awful time to get coverage for this game. 

Infantry play is the worst it's been in years. GHC not logging in for 6 hours a day, towns steam rolled in 20 minutes. 

Yeah, let's showcase this.

1 person likes this

On 28.10.2016 at 10:32 PM, Mosizlak said:

Awful time to get coverage for this game. 

Infantry play is the worst it's been in years. GHC not logging in for 6 hours a day, towns steam rolled in 20 minutes. 

Yeah, let's showcase this.

he will ask if this game is early access and in alpha stage :D

well we/CRS have to admit then that it is for 15 years already ...... with the amount of bugs and flaws ingame

Edited by undercova