Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cooperhawk

AO's based on the underpopulated side

6 posts in this topic

Last night around 1 am CST we still had 4 AO's on the map (2 on each side).  So I went through all the missions to see how many players were spawned in and counted 13 on the allied side.

Very few were not spawned in ( a few asleep at the wheel)  so I did the math and it came to 3.25 players for 4 AO's.  even if you only had 2 AO's (1 on each side) you come up with 6.5 players per AO.  So how can the underpopulated side be expected to fill 2 defensive AO's let alone 4 AO's in total with 13 players.  It should have been down to 1 AO and that's a stretch so its not possible that anything has changed with AO's based on these numbers period.  I said the same thing when the allies were winning last map (look it up). I'm just trying to show CRS how bad it is in TZ3 and really numbers in general right now so they can avoid the same mistakes the Legacy team made IMO.

Increase the numbers it takes to justify an AO in the future to make a fair, player filled battle for the sake of this game.

Seems like alot of AOs for that lowpop.

are you sure you counted everyone?

maybe some people were flying or in a naval battle and you missed some missions?

On 2016-11-12 at 6:59 PM, cooperhawk said:

Last night around 1 am CST we still had 4 AO's on the map (2 on each side).  So I went through all the missions to see how many players were spawned in and counted 13 on the allied side.

Very few were not spawned in ( a few asleep at the wheel)  so I did the math and it came to 3.25 players for 4 AO's.  even if you only had 2 AO's (1 on each side) you come up with 6.5 players per AO.  So how can the underpopulated side be expected to fill 2 defensive AO's let alone 4 AO's in total with 13 players.  It should have been down to 1 AO and that's a stretch so its not possible that anything has changed with AO's based on these numbers period.  I said the same thing when the allies were winning last map (look it up). I'm just trying to show CRS how bad it is in TZ3 and really numbers in general right now so they can avoid the same mistakes the Legacy team made IMO.

Increase the numbers it takes to justify an AO in the future to make a fair, player filled battle for the sake of this game.

Did you check all 3 branches?

27 minutes ago, base21 said:

Did you check all 3 branches?

Yes, that was just covered in the above reply.  Don't sound so surprised to hear the numbers in game are really down.  All you have to do is check the missions(in all three branches).  I suspect CRS has some things in the works for this and eventually STEAM will be just what the doctor ordered IMO.

1 hour ago, cooperhawk said:

Yes, that was just covered in the above reply.  Don't sound so surprised to hear the numbers in game are really down.  All you have to do is check the missions(in all three branches).  I suspect CRS has some things in the works for this and eventually STEAM will be just what the doctor ordered IMO.

Sry, hasted through your message kennedy style.I'd not worry about it too much atm but it's annoying, I agree!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0