Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

aunghous

Hello all Aunghous here <S>

aunghous

Im back ... been uh 10 years at least . I have my computer built and my account . Ill be getting everything going in the next couple weeks . Hopefully sooner than later . Happy to be back .

CHIMM

S! Welcome back!

eesti

Welcome back mate!

B2K

Welcome back looking forward to seeing you in game again.

sublimesw

Welcome back Aunghous,

If you're interested, there's a new squad in town called the 8th Chasseurs (check out our website: sublimsw.wixsite.com) that you're welcome to play with. We're a bunch of fun guys from all over the world (mostly U.S., but also from Chile, France, Estonia, and Serbia) that play together on Teamspeak. We like to have fun, but also work together to achieve objectives.

We've had some really good times lately, and the squad is always growing. I am the CO, and help out new players to improve retention, guiding them on TeamSpeak and reaching out to them in-game. We'd be happy to see you on board!

Check out our website or give me a shout if you're interested. Oh, and we also play both sides--Allied and Axis--declaring one each campaign and sticking to whichever side we declare. For campaign 130, we're playing Axis as the "Vichy French." We originally started out as a French squad on the Allied side, but as time went on we decided to go with the side-declaration in order to help out with game balance. Plus, the Axis have cool toys. :)

Give me a shout on the forum if you're interested, or reach out to me in-game if you see me. 

Cheers,

• Like 1

base21

WB, we keep seeing more of the old vets returning S!

WB, we keep seeing more of the old vets returning S!

• Like 1

aunghous

I am 7thast . But thank you . I will be playing often and late at night so I will be getting around to all the sqauds I am sure . I will be needing all the help I can get . Should be on by the end of the weekend Im hoping .