Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Game play changes inbound (1.35.6)

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOM1.35.6 is almost ready to go as we make some final polishes on the mechanics of each of these items. One thing is for sure, these are going to be very fun to use and it's going to have a pretty big impact on how the game functions. We're hoping to have everything ready to go shortly and to run an extended intermission for testing and feedback before starting the next Campaign. AUDIO UPDATE FROM XOOM (HERE).

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=Wv-u_q_K0GU:XuA8BcfhR5I:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=Wv-u_q_K0GU:XuA8BcfhR5I:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=Wv-u_q_K0GU:XuA8BcfhR5I:F7zBnMyn0Lo
Wv-u_q_K0GU

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

• Like 1

• Registered Users
4 hours ago, delems said:

I don't see the DD EWS fix in there?

It was fixed a few patches back.

I'll agree with the verb 'fixed', won't agree on the subject.  Two axis navy squads sunk so far I know of, we should repair the ships so they can sail again.

So... the ATG's and AAA's can't spawn inside the new FRU? Can infantry at least spawn inside it? If not... the campfest continues

14 hours ago, lipton said:

So... the ATG's and AAA's can't spawn inside the new FRU? Can infantry at least spawn inside it? If not... the campfest continues

They had issues with clipping and collision so they were forced to set the spawn point behind the fortified MSP.

I'm sure that these will be campfests even having spawning allowed inside them, so I guess some planning will have to take place with engineers placing gun boxes behind them to protect the newly spawned...

So far these things are way too difficult to kill, assuming the ones on the training server match in game. These should be easier too kill than an FBI and so far it doesn't look like....18 direct hits from HE etc

• Registered Users

What type of HE? If you put 18 HE satchels on it and its still up then yes not right.

If you are trying yo take it out with a gun, FBs don't damage to anything but HE satchels so until you satchel it you have no idea if it's harder than a FB.

• CORNERED RAT
On 11/27/2016 at 3:08 PM, pbveteran said:

Where can I find the information about the new town supply?

When it's publicly announced will be publicly announced 

On 11/27/2016 at 5:08 PM, pbveteran said:

Where can I find the information about the new town supply?

It's not ready yet so it's not been "officially" announced as far as how it will work and what logistics will go into it.  It was briefly discussed somewhere in broad ideas

• CORNERED RAT
On 11/30/2016 at 0:22 PM, bmw said:

It's not ready yet so it's not been "officially" announced as far as how it will work and what logistics will go into it.  It was briefly discussed somewhere in broad ideas

Yes this is correct. We put a lot of effort into ensuring we had Christmas presents available for you guys and this was the path of least resistance. 1.36's development is getting back on track as the full primary focus now that 1.35.6 is officially released and doing good with the new hot fixes added.

@pbveteran As soon as we have the fine details worked out the community will hear about them, we understand just how valuable that game update is going to be for everyone to weigh in on.