Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

FRU to bridge.

delems

Hidden

Unable to place FRU to a bridge.  Tried all 3 branches.  Always says 'you are too far from target', even when 30m from bridge.

Am I doing something wrong, or is bugged?

Unable to place FRU to a bridge.  Tried all 3 branches.  Always says 'you are too far from target', even when 30m from bridge.

Am I doing something wrong, or is bugged?

Edited by delems
  • Like 1

• Registered Users

You can't use a bridge as a mission target for a fru/ms. Must be a facility or fb because there has to be a supply link to what you target

• Like 1

How many bridges that are apart of said town are 3k away?  I don't think any of them are but I could be mistaken. Read oldzekes.. post... that is your problem. I also learned this truth about 5 maps ago... took 12 years to figure that out.

LOL me too... I was like, "WTF? I set my target to this bridge and I'm too far away?!!?"

Now I just set it to the closest CP for either side and I'm good. Haven't found one yet that was more than 3K away from anything, though I'll bet there are some SOMEWHERE.

• 2 weeks later...
  • waver25 locked this topic