vasduten1

New Patch

3 posts in this topic

For next intermission, let's all patch up to 1.35.6 and then give each tier a 48hr window to really see how these PPOs will play out against the specific equipment sets before going into a campaign right away.

End intermission with a 24 hr free for all and discussion on what needs to accompany these new PPOs to make balance stuff out.

My point is that we can't just do free for all intermission and expect an accurate assessment of the new stuff.

No?

1 person likes this

21 hours ago, vasduten1 said:

For next intermission, let's all patch up to 1.35.6 and then give each tier a 48hr window to really see how these PPOs will play out against the specific equipment sets before going into a campaign right away.

End intermission with a 24 hr free for all and discussion on what needs to accompany these new PPOs to make balance stuff out.

My point is that we can't just do free for all intermission and expect an accurate assessment of the new stuff.

No?

Patch is out and yes we need to drop the infinity supply pool. However what I noticed is that the engineer supply needs to get a look at regarding numbers. They are responsible for so much now and really will be the most powerful infantry unit in the game. If we keep them at 10 per brig the new infantry tools will be pretty much what we had prior, just the infantry PPO rather quickly.  IF the fear is that the engineer will then overpower the FB, mb there needs a second engineer class, a building engineer class with one HE satchel. Last night after patch they had an excellerated supply however the engineers where gone in a few seconds which hampered fortifying the FSU. We where only able to get 3 sandbag implacements 2 dragon teeth and one atg bunker up before all the engineers where gone - dead.

53 minutes ago, stankyus said:

Patch is out and yes we need to drop the infinity supply pool. However what I noticed is that the engineer supply needs to get a look at regarding numbers. They are responsible for so much now and really will be the most powerful infantry unit in the game. If we keep them at 10 per brig the new infantry tools will be pretty much what we had prior, just the infantry PPO rather quickly.  IF the fear is that the engineer will then overpower the FB, mb there needs a second engineer class, a building engineer class with one HE satchel. Last night after patch they had an excellerated supply however the engineers where gone in a few seconds which hampered fortifying the FSU. We where only able to get 3 sandbag implacements 2 dragon teeth and one atg bunker up before all the engineers where gone - dead.

XOOM said they are going to increase the engineer numbers.