Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.35.6 Released - Readme inside!

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

crs-article.png

Christmas is coming a bit early this year, and we're really excited to introduce our new player placed objects to World War II Online! Campaign 130 has just ended today with a very hard fought victory by the Germans. We'll be in a 5-10 day testing period and we need you in-game testing and providing feedback asap! Readme is within, please read carefully for new functionality and understanding the new objects / what they can do.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=nO7EHmr3F6U:erdeHc4mMjo:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=nO7EHmr3F6U:erdeHc4mMjo:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=nO7EHmr3F6U:erdeHc4mMjo:F7zBnMyn0Lo
nO7EHmr3F6U

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

Is there a reason the campaign's never end after all the cities are taken?  Really hate that we never got to invade England.

• CORNERED RAT
14 hours ago, boomtown77 said:

Is there a reason the campaign's never end after all the cities are taken?  Really hate that we never got to invade England.

victory conditions are 95% of map or 9 factories (of the same country) captured.  

• Like 1

EDIT: The page is updated now. Thanks!

Hi, the downloads page only shows 1.35.5. Is there a link to the new file for Mac? thanks. 

Edited by kenq
download link now working

Yes, please do let me know if the Mac version has been updated for this. I play on an iMac, so this is very important to me!

Yes CRS always release a OS X and a Windows version at the same time. I been playing this game since the Mac beta was released in 2002.

I look forward to seeing how the new FMS and UMS will play out in the upcoming campaign, just one question though; when can we expect a return to normal play.