base21

New fun with update 1.35.6! (screens)

18 posts in this topic

I was thinking about catching one in its natural habitat (very close to the AB veh's) before I ever knew sandbags was going to be introduced into the game! in this particular case, look what I got!

1esqVNQ.jpg

PS: food cache is ammo cache!

Edited by base21
1 person likes this

uA2qhpE.jpgI captured a base!

PS. I find sandbags to be destroyed too easily. 1 HE satchel is fine, same for hedgehog but EA hits it 1 time with 20mm HE and it's gone, so for guns and flak especially, it does not help much if sandbags are all gone by first strafe. (especially if sandbags have 2 min cooldown). But I love the new toys, I def. effin do!

Edit; I just blew 4 sandbags with one 40mm HE shell :/

Edited by base21

12 minutes ago, sko43 said:

359k7iv.jpg

The best roadblock ever 

Apart from one shot from a tank and they are gone. :) out of all of the changes i think the little ammo crates are going to be the big changers although finding them as a player who didn't pop it down is going to be very hard

3 minutes ago, sko43 said:

2z9ac6w.jpg

2dj1he9.jpg

2vi4ld4.jpg

nowrjl.jpg

Defenders on roadblock.Preety usefull.

Brave German Soldaten fighting on with legs missing, must be a last ditch defense of a medical unit ;)

Great caps sko43.

That was fun.

LOL the shot of Fritz making me crouch on top of KChip. That's some Guantanamo chit right there.

I found that the sandbags tend to hold up better if you put the drangons teeth in front of them, the stand up longer to incoming. Also placing a second row of sand bags tends to catch shrapnel keeping it away from your head behind the second line.

Awesome, looking forward to trying these out tonight :)

Awesome, looking forward to trying these out tonight :)