Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

[CONFIRMED] Cant kill clones in offline mode [966]

miliera

I used to play the offline mode in class, which helped me make it through otherwise unbearable hours of English Syntax and Linguistics. I reinstalled the game on the beginning of the academic year but, to my surprise, I couldn't kill the clones I spawned. Is there any fix to this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, they used to die... Made it better to train for long shots by or A2A combat.

Is there a fix coming?>

• Registered Users

Consequence of the predictor code and things that were adjusted. Hopefully will be fixed in the future. 

10 minutes ago, oldzeke said:

Consequence of the predictor code and things that were adjusted. Hopefully will be fixed in the future. 

Thank you for your reply. I wait eagerly for the fix. It was so funny and relaxing.

18 minutes ago, oldzeke said:

And wouldn't be possible to download an older build?

1 hour ago, oldzeke said:

I don't know of a link to a older build

Thank you for your answer.

Regards

PS: This forum is awesome. It would take days or weeks to get an answer in most forums.

• 1 month later...