Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

[RESOLVED] Ingame sub bug

darthmarty

Just resubbed on the black Friday deal and log on to the training server and keep getting  this message.

Your hourly subscrtion has expired then the game goes to a url thing.

• Registered Users

I suggest to uninstall the game and reinstall with the new release 

If that does not work please submit a support ticket 

• Registered Users

IS this still a issue and if so can you please post a screen shot of the error or email it directly to me ohm@playnet.com

• Registered Users
On 11/28/2016 at 1:31 PM, darthmarty said:

Just resubbed on the black Friday deal and log on to the training server and keep getting  this message.

Your hourly subscrtion has expired then the game goes to a url thing.

Can you please provide how this happened? what button did you click on when the error popped up ...

Trying to find where in the process of trying to play the game this happens 

In my case this was just after I resubbed and tried the new patch. After I tried to log in an hour or so later no problen, and has worked fin since.

I had the red padlocks when trying to reach the training server, then the "Your hourly subscrtion has expired" an I got the redirect to a non functioning  side, the "url thing".

• CORNERED RAT
43 minutes ago, Hardlead said:

In my case this was just after I resubbed and tried the new patch. After I tried to log in an hour or so later no problen, and has worked fin since.

I had the red padlocks when trying to reach the training server, then the "Your hourly subscrtion has expired" an I got the redirect to a non functioning  side, the "url thing".

@Hardlead do you happen to remember or can you look in your browser history for that URL?

I can not find any broken links in the history. All suspected URLs in my history now lead to the subscription alternative pages, witch make sense due to the "Your hourly subscrtion has expired " message. May be you can find this phrase in the code, I believe it is an exact quote from the game.

• CORNERED RAT

I'll just make note here (albeit a bit late), that the first step is to ensure you submit a support ticket http://support.playnet.com. Technical issues get fixed faster and don't fall through the cracks (which the forums have the potential to do).

This should've been solved if I remember correctly, if it's not fixed please advise.

• waver25 locked and unlocked this topic
  • waver25 locked this topic