Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Rubberband EI since patch

vasduten1

Maybe it's that the servers are cranking out loads of patches to people as they log in, but I'm seeing a bunch of rubber banding that I didn't see before.

When you DO manage to hit an EI with your rifle, he keeps running... you hit him again, and again, and then a long while later he dies.

When you see them 100M away, some of the EI I've seen fast forward, then rubber band backward and then continue running.

• Like 2

• Registered Users

Confirmed for me. i never have seen this in 14 years. Makes it impossible to hit an ei. Athough I killed 2 ei shooting randomly in their direction :)

Happens here as well most of the time and only at a distance..........its like trying to shoot at carnival cans with a crooked .22

Edited by bmw

Saw 2 instances of rubberbanding, both instances where dealing with another allied player, the same guy. I was on TS with Xoom when I saw it happen. Did not encounter it with anyone else or EI. However I spent most my time building stuff, this guy came off my Fru and that's how I noticed it.

• 2 weeks later...

I see this frequently as well. Takes away much of the fun playing inf.. Problems like these should be fixed before adding more content imo.