Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

mingus

Rats how far ya gonna let this go today?

mingus

Its Intermission and Axis are on track to kick air out of allieds last airfield close to the front. And that Airfield happens to be knokke.  One half of the coveted Intermission Air fun.  Take these horny Axis HC down a peg and maybe redeploy some [censored] to keep knokke air from getting kicked.

Mosizlak

Never fails in intermission. Always so yahoo wanting to cap AFs and do cutoffs lol. 

Rats should just reset intermission right now 

bmw
1 hour ago, Mosizlak said:

Rats should just reset intermission right now 

Agreed.  All seems to be working ok........as far as I know.  Who knows what behind the scenes data says though.

Tigger6

Can't fix stupid.

Dre21

Easy fix , all CRS has to do is make AB's and AF's uncappable.  CP's yes so we can have fun but not AB's that way the defending force has the incentive to cap CP's and the attacking force to defend them.

B2K
1 hour ago, dre21 said:

Easy fix , all CRS has to do is make AB's and AF's uncappable.  CP's yes so we can have fun but not AB's that way the defending force has the incentive to cap CP's and the attacking force to defend them.

Seems like a lot of extra and uneeded coding considering it's simply easier to NOT put the AO on.......

Dre21
12 hours ago, B2K said:

Seems like a lot of extra and uneeded coding considering it's simply easier to NOT put the AO on.......

Fine and dandy , I understand your point but without AO no battle were both sides will meet. The way the game is set up its all about capping AB's . And you will always have one yahoo that will cap the AB then during intermission . So in other words what you are saying is deal with it . Cause that is what I'm reading. And that's fine by me.

Kidd27

Crs can go in and manually change the towns ownership. They dont need to take the serve down for this.

Crs can go in and manually change the towns ownership. They dont need to take the serve down for this.

vasduten1

What is so wrong with AOs on ANT other towns besides Knokke or Vlissingen?

HC needs to knock it off and stop AO-ing either town during intermission.

Dummies.

B2K
36 minutes ago, dre21 said:

Fine and dandy , I understand your point but without AO no battle were both sides will meet. The way the game is set up its all about capping AB's . And you will always have one yahoo that will cap the AB then during intermission . So in other words what you are saying is deal with it . Cause that is what I'm reading. And that's fine by me.

Plenty of other towns across the map that there can be a battle at that don't involve the vliss->knokke corridor.

kchip

ummm auto AO'd prolly??

krazydog

Guys its just intermission.  its not a big deal - whatever happens - happens! :)

Edited by krazydog