Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Sign in to follow this  
sublimesw

Thanks for the Plugs!

sublimesw

Hey All,

I just read the latest post on the homepage regarding the end of campaign 130, the Axis and Allied infantry awards, and all the rest. I wanted to thank you for the plugs you made regarding my squad, the 8th Chasseurs, and the poll I put up regarding theories on the Axis comeback. 

I can tell you from the newer players I've been recruiting over the past few months, that one of the things that gets them to stick is the great community revolving around this game. That and the impact that play has on the outcome of the game itself. They love that. And well, so do I! :)

Looking forward to campaign 131. I'm going to try and get some good screenshots of the Chasseurs in action. I'll also forward them the comments from the post.

Cheers!

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this