• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
optik

Area capture-advise from returning player

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.

I think what the game needs is the removal of the cp building and make it area capture. Divide each city and town into a grid of x metre by x metre squares. 80% of total town grid must be captured before ab becomes capable (bunker in ab stays), grids can only be captured by infantry.

Why area capture?

Because no one fights for streets or buildings in the town, all the fight takes place for a cp building which is a mad headless chicken dash. Area capture would allow people to set up and defend areas of town with an actual purpose to it, the focus being on the particular area of the town requiring a change of tactics and weapon needs based on the part of town not a generic cp building. This will allow people to hold xroads, bridge crossings etc and defend those points.

Further add area capture points to important parts outlying of town, bridges, hills, forests, etc.

1 person likes this

I had this idea before, but my grid would be different, instead of an grid of X by X meters, each curently capturable CP would have an area around it that would be capturable

Another guy also had this kind of idea and posted here:

He made a post about this idea, with alot of details, including even an formula for capture rate.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0