• Announcements

• SNIPER62

64-bit is LIVE   03/27/2020

CHIMM: 64-bit client is now LIVE and Campaign 172 continues!  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vozz

IDEA | PLEASE READ

5 posts in this topic

Salute,

Anyone interested in considering the idea of forming a new squad with the purpose of merging multiple smaller squads?? It wouldn't be Axis or Allied but rather a rover type of squad which can switch sides depending on campaign status or campaign number. Such as, #132 go Allied then #133 go Axis. Or, could make a voting system. I would be willing to setup a squad website and forums if we were all able to pull in ATLEAST five daily active members per founder. All members must use TS3 communications. Just wanted to see the type of response I would receive from the community if I put the concept out there. Please let me know if anyone is interested in the idea of focusing on organized squads with an emphasis on teamplay and regular fun activities.

Thanks,

Also, CO would be rotating or on voting system. Not looking to take CO for myself.

In addition, I would be willing to help out with subscriptions if players agreed to the idea for the betterment of the game.

Well, I understand some people don't even find the idea appealing but please post stating such atleast.

Lets assume the squads on the axis side all merge together to form a big squad, the first issue I see when you switch to allied the following map......
No more axis players, and vice versa.. if you merged the allied squads together.. etc etc...

Well, there would need to be an understanding off the bat that the squad functions uniformly based on voting or command rotations. I mean, I would be focused on developing a squad primarily for one side initially and move from there spending on the success in the beginning. For those who would be willing to form a group with me the initial side would be based on who plays which side generally. So, if most of the potential members are Axis players usually then the squad would start Axis and revisit the idea during intermission. This squad would form for the betterment of the community and would go where it would be needed most. I just want to try to do something to bring lone wolves and members of squads that are relatively inactive in-order to ensure that players don't unsubscribe to the game because they can't find people to play with at a level they are accustomed. This squad would focus on generating engaging gameplay which ultimately drives people to want to play regardless of the persona. Does that clarify my position? Anything I can do to expand on your question? I would be more than willing to discuss it further if I could get some more feedback or some acknowledgement of interest in helping to put the squad into action. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0