GrAnit

Add Hero Option to the 'Subscriptions Plans and Pricing' Page

10 posts in this topic

Really need this with current push for Heroes.

Edited by GrAnit
Bad typing skills.

51 minutes ago, GrAnit said:

Really need this with current push for Heroes.

Can you expand on this please Granit?

You need to make the link to the Hero subscription easier to get to.

When I go to the website http://www.battlegroundeurope.net/, click on the Subscriptions/All Subscriptions tab (http://www.battlegroundeurope.net/subscriptions), there are three options available: FTP, Starter and Premium; but there is no Hero option.  It seems to me there should be a Hero option on this page with all the other options. 

In order to sign up as a Hero, you have to go back to the Subscriptions tab on the Home Page and click the Hero Builder tab.  This then takes you to a forum page (http://www.battlegroundeurope.com/index.php/component/content/article/25-promotions-a-offers/12591-looking-for-qherosq).  You then have to find the link at the bottom of the post to go to the Account page, then log in to your account, view All Premium Subscriptions, then click on Support WWIOnline as a Hero box. Seems very convoluted to me, and maybe to others, especially anyone unfamiliar with the site or with patience.  Just my opinion.

Edited by GrAnit
Typos

Agree what Granit said.

But to push Hero accounts and I'm not trying to be a a-hole here is that. How and why would I sign up just to get a extra free tow account when I only have 1 PC to run the game . So in other words that free account won't do me any good.

Now if CRS could model for each side and each tier a vehicle that only the Hero account holders would get I could be swayed to do so.  And I'm not talking Uber Tanks but like let's say  last tier for example Axis Panther, Allies M18 Hellcat.  You need something, u need something more alluring then just a free tow account.  I understand you be helping the game but over the years people spend $1000 for lifetime accounts. Donated money to just get memorials into the game for a fallen Player..  Sturmgrenadier has one such memorial in game for a player that passed away due to cancer. That was a $1000 we as a Squad donated just to do so.

If I ran 2PCs yes I would sign up cause I could tow myself and my kid would maybe play alongside me . But I don't so I just can justifie it. Been paying premium since 2001 and only had a little dry spell due to PC becoming obsolete cause of patch 1.31.

Edited by dre21

Yeah, that's right.  I had two hero accounts for a while and would often play three instances at once, and I have only a middling level computer.  Works well.  

I thought CRS took that out long time ago due to the spying aspect of it. At least at one time that was the case if I recall right.  

I might give it a try at least I would get tows again for my 88.

Multiple instance has definitely has worked for the past several years.  The only trick is the sound; you will probably need to mute one instance (e.g truck) otherwise it can get confusing.

It is fun to have both instance flying bombers to a distant target, lol.  Offset them in time by a few minutes and cruise on autopilot when not actually bombing.  It also makes blowing FB's a lot quicker if they are undefended.

Lol at times i had 4 instances running. The game can be tough on your pc but that seems to be only graphics card. So only between alt tabbing can you have a sec of lag other than that it works with only minor fps loss.