• Announcements

• SNIPER62

64-bit is LIVE   03/27/2020

CHIMM: 64-bit client is now LIVE and Campaign 172 continues!  
captcrayon

WWII before steam, After steam

18 posts in this topic

This is how WWII online is for me right now, imagine all of the WWII online players in one town fighting for it.  It would pretty much look like this lol.  Take note imagine this is before steam release.

Now this video is suppose to represent what this game should look or BE like when this game releases on steam when thousands of players have joined....this is what WWII online will be someday...hopefully

Plz leave a comment :)hope this is a good example haha

Make ranking real slow, many people will log the hours to achieve rank and experience any new 'unlocks'.  I'm quite certain if the general population can stick around long enough to get past the learning curve they will love this game like we all love it.  It truly offers something no other games can!

Edited by corey47g

8 hours ago, corey47g said:

Make ranking real slow, many people will log the hours to achieve rank and experience any new 'unlocks'.  I'm quite certain if the general population can stick around long enough to get past the learning curve they will love this game like we all love it.  It truly offers something no other games can!

+10. need ideas like this for new and younger players. 

Hope so too!

I love this game, always cathing up with the new however can't afford it anymore.. =(

I live in Brazil and the current exchange rate has broke my plans with WWII online, it become too expansive for me...

Hope to save some bucks when it goes to Steam and reactive at least for 03 months.

Is there any expect date to GO LIVE on Steam?

9 minutes ago, coragem said:

Is there any expect date to GO LIVE on Steam?

Dont quote me on this but I believe XOOM said they were "trying" to achieve this for the anniversary date in June............?

Edited by bmw

5 hours ago, bmw said:

Dont quote me on this but I believe XOOM said they were "trying" to achieve this for the anniversary date in June............?

Thats the current goal yes. Of course it is always the question if they are able to achieve it but they achieved many of their recent goals.

22 hours ago, corey47g said:

Ideally change the rank progression so that you rank slowly and gather skills (PPOs?) along the way 

And most importantly, reset or reduce the rank after each campaign 

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 1:50 PM, XOOM said:

Oh how I miss those days. So much fun :) 

Believe me Xoom those days are coming back, matter of fact they will definitely be a lot bigger then those days ;) thank you all for your hard work rats for trying to make this dream happen and I absolute confidence this game will take off and have a bright future with steam :)

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 2:28 PM, monsjoex said:

Thats the current goal yes. Of course it is always the question if they are able to achieve it but they achieved many of their recent goals.

Steam release is planned for summer of 2017 so it will happen this year.  I would say around June or so.  Either way i'm excited for it and I believe it's a perfect direction to go

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 4:54 PM, corey47g said:

Also, ranking should not stop at Col. We should be able to go to 3 star without joining HC.

You would not be able to move brigs around.