XOOM

Welcome Back Soldiers! Winter Break 2016

27 posts in this topic

Only been back a short time, but looks like you've been busy. Sounds like there is lots more in store, thank you for the invite back to check it out.

A friend named Dair introduced me to the game in 2001, I signed up as Karo and learned the air game with Eagle Squadrons. Learned to fly with people like Zedboy and Ureiben when we had to fly spitfires from the mainland.

Years move on and I work full time nightshifts, where I'm allowed to play games most of the shift, and sign up with the ANZACS and change my name to aurbo. We're in 4Bde and do multisquad ops with 333rd and Dog Co. I get introduced to people like Cometus, Jamm40, Salador, Aeropaus, and a whole number of other great leaders I can't remember.

Haven't followed the game in years but it has always had a place in my mind and I often remember amazing battles that in 30+ years of gaming, I've only ever see anything like in WWIIOL.

Thank you to all involved who have kept this game alive,
Aurbo

So we are at year 2016 and soon in 2017 and still there are no actual numbers from the server available. What is the problem? Why you cannot release that how many players are logged in?