• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Crs Wants You!   01/18/2019

CRS is looking for some volunteer live support chat staff.  Are you up for the assignment?  If so,  please send an email with your interest to,  Jobs@corneredrats.com
CHIMM

*****VIDEO of the MONTH***** What do YOU think?

*****VIDEO of the MONTH***** What do YOU think?   19 members have voted

1. 1. Would you participate?

• I would participate
    • I might participate
    • No thank you

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 posts in this topic

Looking to see if there's enough interest to pursue this. I am new to CRS working with their video media, and my thought (in the works) is to have one Axis & Allied video as "semi-finalists", post them on the WWII BE Facebook page, then let the Facebook friends vote the winner! There is talks of some type of award (nothing set in stone, may depend on your interest). PLEASE vote so I can see if this would work S!

Is CRS working on a new Promo Video for the game just asking cause I think it's over due.

Should this be our attempt at making a new ww2ol trailer material or just community videos...like squad ops and the likes?

@maxiosboth.

Originally, I was going to reach out to players who have posted videos and ask permission for their use in future promotional stuff, then I had this Idea to showcase the players in forums/Facebook/website.

Yeah, I could have asked CRS for their personal videos, but I thought it would be cool to involve our community.

To be honest this game needs a good MODERN trailer, but not in terms of graphics.  I think the biggest thing about this game that a lot of players might not get is how MASSIVE the battles can be and the game itself.  I believe there needs to be a trailer made ( a good one 150% effort) to TRUELY show the scale of this game, how big the battles can get, that you can fly hundreds of bombers in formation to bomb a factory, that you can participate in more than 200 + ( not sure how many players can fit in a town lol) battles!  I mean show people this! SHOW EVERYONE what this game actually is! trust me when I say it will work. Show them that  there is no loading screen( besides jumping to a town), that you can walk the whole map If you wanted to.  let the NEW PLAYERS know that or people who are curious so they can see what they're getting into.  I truly believe a really good trailer showing the massive scale of this game, the intensity and that every battle matters will get thousands behind this game.  I'll even say if players can all get together and form a bomber formation like this:  Just imagine what new players will be thinking.  This is what this game is to me and what it will be in it's glorious future :)!  The most wicked part about this video is that this is actually possible in this game :)! wooohooo wicked! :D

This game to me is the best WWII massive battle simulation I have ever played, ever.  To be honest I believe this is the only game that can truly bring the REAL WWII experience to reality.  What i'm saying is this is the only game that can bring the real WW2 experience on a titanic massive scale like the real war.  The team work, the tactics, communication, the people, the community, the experience this game has given me is like no other.  Thank you Cornered Rats for all the hard work you all have given this game and I can't wait for steam :) none of us can lol.

@captcrayon I TOTALLY agree! A lot of players do remember those BIG battles (I do).

As I only play Allied, I need video's from both sides (...and I don't wish to showcase "MY" video's exclusively). As I previously mentioned, I could ask CRS for some footage (buzzard view might be cool though), but I think it's be better to have an un-biased POV to portrait - actual game play. 

we've done an epic videos for warthunder justba year ago. I have sony studio by myself, but dont have enough time for making movies.

To make an epic movie we have to have a scenario. We need few killcams from pilots, infantry platoon on march, tank ambush, etc. Add some WWII propaganda misic, old film effects and proper voice on that.

Most complicated thing is to get epic short clips. To do that, we need to enter the game at sertain time and place, hold on the fire, and play like actors for an hour.