• Announcements

• GVONPAUL

WWIIOL NEEDS YOUR HELP   01/19/2017

Fundraiser 2017 - WWII Online World War II Online has a VERY big year ahead, with an impressive Development Roadmap outlined, and the big release of our game onto the #1 online games distribution portal, "Steam".

We have started a funding campaign and need YOUR help to achieve these important mission objectives!   Here is a quick overview of what your contribution(s) will be going towards: Project Management software to bolster production and organization. New hardware to prepare for launching on Steam and improving existing services long-term. Supporting our 2017 Development Roadmap objectives. Please support us by going to this link. Several perks for larger donations are shown below:     As always, your continued support is much appreciated. The greatest thing about this game is and always will be the community.   Note: If you want to donate $25 or more, make sure you click on a perk to obtain the items included in it. If you forget to select a perk, send an email to http://support.playnet.com to still get your items.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cornered Rats

Roadmap: 2017

5 posts in this topic

XOOM

The time has come to outline our important mission and objectives for 2017. Happy New Year everyone, we hope you're as prepared as we are to embark on an amazing ride. We made 2016 quite a success by achieving some big goals, and with this year and reinforced team, better tools and workflows, we're going to kick some arse and take some names. To do that, we're going to need your full support ongoing. We hope you enjoy this very informational post that covers the major parts of our plans.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=VC2mZ6gvB78:zZOuUCYwXEw:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=VC2mZ6gvB78:zZOuUCYwXEw:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=VC2mZ6gvB78:zZOuUCYwXEw:F7zBnMyn0Lo
VC2mZ6gvB78

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

1 person likes this

Awesome job! Can't wait! Although I'd love to see some new planes (see "guppy" below) re-purposing some will do fine for now. Hopefully the Axis get a fast bomber out of the deal, perhaps some db7s will be captured and repainted. 

You guys are doing yeoman work and it is much appreciated! Glad I came back!

Thanks for the roadmap - can't wait!  Very exciting stuff in the pipeline for 2017.

EZ