• Announcements

• GVONPAUL

WWIIOL NEEDS YOUR HELP   01/19/2017

Fundraiser 2017 - WWII Online World War II Online has a VERY big year ahead, with an impressive Development Roadmap outlined, and the big release of our game onto the #1 online games distribution portal, "Steam".

We have started a funding campaign and need YOUR help to achieve these important mission objectives!   Here is a quick overview of what your contribution(s) will be going towards: Project Management software to bolster production and organization. New hardware to prepare for launching on Steam and improving existing services long-term. Supporting our 2017 Development Roadmap objectives. Please support us by going to this link. Several perks for larger donations are shown below:     As always, your continued support is much appreciated. The greatest thing about this game is and always will be the community.   Note: If you want to donate $25 or more, make sure you click on a perk to obtain the items included in it. If you forget to select a perk, send an email to http://support.playnet.com to still get your items.
minkki

Looking for EU TZ squad

4 posts in this topic

I am looking for a squad that runs operations on EU TZ (early) and at ground. I used to fly lot's of flight sims, but right now I do not have flight gear. I have noice cancelling headphones, but no microphone. I am planning to get one soonish.

I am interested on

- interdiction

- armor

I am poor shooter as infantry man, but I can scout very well.

I am over 30, live in Finland, study mathematics and computer science (late wake up for my university studies) and I am planning to start up my own business. My english is ok, but not perfect.

WHIPS and 250th Hispana are the two Axis one's I can think of, both are incredibly good but I think that since you live in Finland WHIPS would be better (Hispana is Spanish so it would be difficult to play with them unless you speak Spanish). Idk the Allied one's so if that is what you are looking for I can't really help you. 

S! 

On 1/8/2017 at 1:17 PM, hector781 said:

WHIPS and 250th Hispana are the two Axis one's I can think of, both are incredibly good but I think that since you live in Finland WHIPS would be better (Hispana is Spanish so it would be difficult to play with them unless you speak Spanish). Idk the Allied one's so if that is what you are looking for I can't really help you. 

S! 

Not to be rude, but he did post in the Allied forum. Why are you recruiting for Axis squads in this forum?

1 person likes this

You should join the Allied Expeditionary Force (AEF), we're the best and the biggest in armor and have very skilled pilots as well. S!

Ask for recruitment in side channel. 

Edited by monsjoex