• Announcements

• GVONPAUL

WWIIOL NEEDS YOUR HELP   01/19/2017

Fundraiser 2017 - WWII Online World War II Online has a VERY big year ahead, with an impressive Development Roadmap outlined, and the big release of our game onto the #1 online games distribution portal, "Steam".

We have started a funding campaign and need YOUR help to achieve these important mission objectives!   Here is a quick overview of what your contribution(s) will be going towards: Project Management software to bolster production and organization. New hardware to prepare for launching on Steam and improving existing services long-term. Supporting our 2017 Development Roadmap objectives. Please support us by going to this link. Several perks for larger donations are shown below:     As always, your continued support is much appreciated. The greatest thing about this game is and always will be the community.   Note: If you want to donate $25 or more, make sure you click on a perk to obtain the items included in it. If you forget to select a perk, send an email to http://support.playnet.com to still get your items.
brady

Sticking Views and Controle inputs (new)

3 posts in this topic

Hi-

I have HOTAS flight stick, new'ish, and while I am flying I often get stuck views and flight control inputs that can be unstuck or do unstick but they last long enough to kill me on occasion or contribute to me getting killed , is this a known issue with my equipment or a Game issue?

I never had this problem with my CH stick.

O- it does not happen on the ground only when I am flying and typically only if their are a lot of players in the area.

Edited by brady