Bierbaer

The community has lost one of its own, RIP hvyoutput!

64 posts in this topic

Sorry to hear this. Words really don't suffice in times such as these, but thank you "hvy" for being a part of our wwiiol family. S!

Prayers Hastien, for you and the rest of the family,

S!

''Wir hatten einen kameraden

Einen bessern findst du nit''

Yesterday when I found about Hvyouput's death, it was a second strike in my heart (after I heard an distant aunt of mine died yesterday ). Though I rarely had the chance to fight alongside him (and hardly if I remember those moments ), I belive that he was a very great person among us.

I had problems with sleeping this night cause of this, alowing me to translate and modify a little sad poem .

,,Cries the moon between the branches

Empty is the night

Because you are gone forever

And will never come back

Only the wind still suspires

Your sweet chant

Above the flowers which caress

Your sad tomb

The wind blows over the waters

Time passes slow

We will mourn you brother

Now you’ll sleep forever,,

My deepest condolences to Hastien and his family. All my prayers are with you and yours.

''Bleib du im ew'gen Leben 

Unser guter Kamerad!''

S! I didn't know him, but he obviously was very important to the computer. I pray his family will handle the grieving process well.

On ‎10‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 4:42 PM, drloo said:

I grieve at the loss of one of my best in-game friends and I extend my heartfelt sympathy to Hastien, his son, and to all of Heavyout's family.  I will miss him dearly. Heavyoutput and I shared much in common. We were both older, vets and loved the game even though we both were relatively new at it.

He was a true gentleman in the game and I believe that actions and words spoken in-game often accurately reflect the real person behind the game name. I never heard Heavy use negativity when reflecting on friendlies or in-game "enemies". Often he would, on TS and in chat, offer words of admiration and even praise when he was bested by an "enemy" or when he noted an accomplishment by a "friendly" He never shied away from the often boring and distasteful tasks of guarding FB's, CP's or bunkers. He was always ready to lend a hand at a moments notice when the call went out including dropping what he was currently doing to resupply when a call for that was transmitted, He was a unselfish player.

I am devastated at his loss but I am proud to have known him and called  him my friend. I hope I can be as kind,  selfless and honorable as he in the future,  for I know this is what he was in "real life"

We will miss you, I will miss you, the game will miss you. The game needs many more like you my good friend.    Godspeed Heavyoutput

Nicely put Loo.

Sad news.

I have just edited my initial post. The date for the in game memorial service is set to 28th of January 2017, 11am server time. Please type ".time" in game to see what server time is related to your local time.

The memorial service is going to be held in Grevenmacher.

CRS will support in a cease fire and will change town ownerships if necessary. It would be great to see Axis and Allies alongside each other for this sad event.

Chyrenz is going to organize the FlyBy. If there are any Allied pilots interested, please get in touch with @chyrenz. Many thanks for doing this, Chyrenz!

Everyone is welcome! Be it Axis or Allied, be it lonewolf or squad.

Thanks!

bb

Our WWII Online community (to me) has always been more "family" than the Axis/Allied rivalry, when a community member leaves it always weighs heavy on my heart. Comforting prayers to Hastien and surviving family. 

@BIERBAER  @leanderj - AHC would like to know if we can help facilitate this event in ANY way.  Please contact me, @garuda01, or @carbone.

I'd suggest posting an "event post" so this information won't get lost in the shuffle. 

1 hour ago, chimm said:

Our WWII Online community (to me) has always been more "family" than the Axis/Allied rivalry, when a community member leaves it always weighs heavy on my heart. Comforting prayers to Hastien and surviving family. 

@BIERBAER  @leanderj - AHC would like to know if we can help facilitate this event in ANY way.  Please contact me, @garuda01, or @carbone.

I'd suggest posting an "event post" so this information won't get lost in the shuffle. 

Rgr Chimm, garuda01 is in the loop of things ..