GrAnit

Annoying Minor UI features

7 posts in this topic

If you want to make the user experience better, here are some small UI fixes to make the game better.  

1.  Keep the order of the units in the spawns lists fixed in the UI.  They change based on something (I don't know what) and I am always hunting around of the unit I want.  If they always appeared in the same order it would be easier and quicker to spawn.

2.  On the UI, place the FMS 'checkbox' somewhere that is more obvious.  I don't know how many times I have spawned into a MS/FMS when I wanted to spawn into the AB/CP instead.  Annoying.

3.  On the UI, place the mission orders on the first page so they are easy to find/read.  I played this game for 13 years and just found out they can be read before spawning in, lol.

Edited by GrAnit

Very good imporvements. Kind of small things but very important, please make them happen.

On 1/10/2017 at 10:34 AM, GrAnit said:

On the UI, place the FMS 'checkbox' somewhere that is more obvious.  I don't know how many times I have spawned into a MS/FMS when I wanted to spawn into the AB/CP instead.  Annoying.

I agree , maybe a pop up window that says would you like to spawn at FMS. 

Or once it's  unchecked it stays unchecked so you don't always have to rinse and repeat.  Sometimes those are valuable seconds lost when u get killed want to respawn and bamm you land at the FMS instead the CP or AB

21 minutes ago, dre21 said:

I agree , maybe a pop up window that says would you like to spawn at FMS. 

Or once it's  unchecked it stays unchecked so you don't always have to rinse and repeat.  Sometimes those are valuable seconds lost when u get killed want to respawn and bamm you land at the FMS instead the CP or AB

Yes.  This too.

Edited by GrAnit

Agree with all.

I particular the mission orders are -not- being read. I think they also show in the chat but apparantly noone sees them (and its not necessarily a case of "i dont care")