• Announcements

• BLKHWK8

Squad Rat Chats   06/28/2018

We will be having an Axis Squad and Allied Squad Rat Chat next month.  Please join us for a meeting with @XOOM @HATCH and @OHM to touch base with the Rats to go on a QA session.  Axis Squad Chat - July 28, 2018 2pm Server Time Allied Squad Chat - July 29, 2018 2pm Server Time.
snappled

Remove persistent pop-up window

6 posts in this topic

"Would you like to show notifications from forums.wwiionline.com?"

No. Not ever. And I don't need to be asked every single time I load a page either ....

Also, posting this, it occurred to me that we need a Forum Forum.

<S>

Check your browser settings, i said no once (using chrome) and it hasn't asked again.

If you clear your browser history/cookies when you log out, your browser can't remember your refusal.  Since clearing cookies is a good thing to do, for security purposes, there would have to be a feature on the forums to remember your choice, when you sign in.  Otherwise, you have to re-refuse, each time you connect.

-Irish

"Since clearing cookies is a good thing to do, for security purposes, there would have to be a feature on the forums to remember your choice, when you sign in."

Exactly .... this isn't a problem with my browser, it's behaving properly. It's these forums ..... why do website developers feel it is a good thing to hassle people??????