• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
vozz

Just a thought?

5 posts in this topic

Anyone or group of people interested in getting together to form a squad with a heavy emphasis on organized teamplay using the concepts of rapid reaction, squad tactics, small team operations, etc. In my opinion, I feel that only by working effectively alongside others as a team/squad is a player then able to truly experience the full potential of BGE. Through my proposal of focusing and efficiently using your time playing will you then be able, in my opinion, to successfully immerse yourself into the addictive nature of this game. I only bring this thought up because I feel that squads in general would improve if some looked to return to the basics, and those in squad command positions take the initiative to provide the type of battlefield leadership necessary for small group operations to be conducted.

I would like to form a squad with a few people who would be interested in the same fundamentals as I suspect I'm not the only one out there looking for such type of gameplay. This would be a squad what would stress the importance of ALWAYS working together as a small squad using battlefield tactics, as well as teamspeak, to achieve designated goals such as CP cap or FB bust or sapping ET. We would set out to develop an atmosphere of a realistic, inclusive, organized, communicative virtual military organization.

I only bring this up because I was reminiscing about the game years back and it caught my attention at the current lack of squads that operate as I have suggested. Some names that come to mind previously would be 53rd Shadow Falcons, KGW, Covert Ops, 3FJ, 3PzG 101st, SODS just to name a few to give you an idea of what I mean. I just would like to get a group of people, or one to two, together that are supportive of the concept suggesting a focus on the fundamentals and working together to generate a fun, challenging, engaging experience by using squads in the way as they were intended but emphasizing the importance of a higher standard of cooperation for the purpose of creating compelling gameplay for you and your friends.

Please reply even if you aren't interested as I would appreciate feedback. Willing to work out the details and make adjustments for implementation. Will post in axis secure as well.

Um, aren't you in DDz?

What, the smell of Loonie's nasty black sock and wolfpup's dirty old t-shirt with spaghetti stains is getting to you?

I'm kidding. I think there is an opportunity to merge squads here as well, creating a bigger and more formidable force in the field. 

When I look through TS channels all I see are two to five players in a small handful of channels. During prime time, 91st is usually a crew of around ten, Zulu is maybe 6-8 and DDz 6-8.

There are plenty of channels with 2-3 occupants and I really think that there should be at least a "basterd" squad that anyone can participate in when their own aren't on. Ghost squad.

That idea isn't supported by the game, as we are only allowed to be in ONE squad ingame. 

It could be informal as well, with a secret channel on chat and its own TS channel to operate on. Got to get together.