Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Fundraiser at 10% and some breakthrough's (Audio Only)

Cornered Rats

• 3 weeks later...

I dont really know where to post and im tired of searching.

I want to give you some money within this campaign, but i just dont have a fckn credit card (im from germany), is there any possibility to do that without a credit card?

Hmm I just checked Irba, as I have paid via Paypal in the past on Indiegogo. But there are some recent changes which makes it credit card only:

USD:

As of February 1, 2017, campaigns raising funds in USD will be able to raise funds exclusively through credit card. Any funds raised prior to February 1 through PayPal will still be disbursed to your PayPal account per the normal disbursement process. If you are connected to a fiscal sponsor, you will continue to be able to use PayPal until March 30. For more information on the fiscal sponsor timeline, please see our article here.

CAD, GBP, AUD, and EUR:

As of January 11, 2017, only campaigns raising funds in EUR and AUD will be able to enable PayPal on their campaigns. If you have not enabled a verified PayPal on your campaign (draft or live) by January 11, and are raising funds in CAD or GBP, you will no longer be able to enable PayPal. You will instead see only the direct credit card payment option. If you enabled PayPal prior to January 11, PayPal will still be available on your campaign, however, please be on the lookout for additional notifications from Indiegogo regarding your payment options.

https://support.indiegogo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001131088-Why-is-PayPal-no-longer-available-for-USD-CAD-and-GBP-

That's pretty unfortunate for Euro players :/

bb

11 minutes ago, BIERBAER said:

Hmm I just checked Irba, as I have paid via Paypal in the past on Indiegogo. But there are some recent changes which makes it credit card only:

That's pretty unfortunate for Euro players :/

bb

Sadly, the lack of PayPal payment option for Europeans(?) is the reason I won't be able to support this. At first i thought it was behind registration but that wasn't the case. 

Edited by gretnine

Its sad that i cant support the game i love ... im still paying my monthly fee even im not able to play the last months ... just wanted to give something to the game and get my name in this game for ever :E

isnt there any way to do this?

• Like 1

• CORNERED RAT

Yes I found this out AFTER the launch. For anyone wishing to contribute we can manage that through PayPal, just send me a direct message at mcallahan@playnet.com to organize it.