rubbish

Rampant Speculation Thread

37 posts in this topic

So as per xoom's audio update on Friday there have been 'breakthroughs' 'on some really outstanding  (I think he means long standing) items that are really important.....we're unlocking some really big development roadblocks that we've been encountering for many years...we're in the process of that breakthrough and how far we can go with it....our guys are super excited  and chomping at the bit to say something...

Assuming it isn't something that's in development that we already know about, what might it be?

Post your ridiculously optimistic feature hopes, pet project/unit that no-one else gives a [censored]e about and conspiracy theories here!

IFMT9TH.gif

Edited by rubbish
bleh

Nuclear Weapons, Trainz, motorcycles... Dogs(both parachuting and leg)......

Oh wait I can't play..

Visible limit increase?  Gonna need it if your gonna have 4x more peepes on the server

6 hours ago, bmw said:

Visible limit increase?  Gonna need it if your gonna have 4x more peepes on the server

If it's the younger generation they want to attract then we will certainly need more Pepes

1 hour ago, rubbish said:

If it's the younger generation they want to attract then we will certainly need more Pepes

I'm nowhere near young and I would like nothing more than to see more people. For many reasons.

Vehicle modeling finally being workable. Not quick and very resource consumptive but still, workable.

were not going down every other night. now they can simply do something else and they're over excited about it.

Trees flowing in the wind again ;) ?

They've successfully ported the entire game to Unreal 4 engine ;) ?

No,  but i also think they've might have found a way to boost vis limit above the current (190~ or whatever it is now).

17 hours ago, maxios said:

Trees flowing in the wind again ;) ?

They've successfully ported the entire game to Unreal 4 engine ;) ?

No,  but i also think they've might have found a way to boost vis limit above the current (190~ or whatever it is now).

Unreal 4 engine....I could get behind that. 

But seriously, who has that olllllllllllllllld risitas battleground Europe video...with the laughing Mexican guy. First time I saw that I died. 

1) They discovered some part of the code that is sale-able for a whole lot of money...... or,

2)  Some major gaming house is using their proprietary code and are going to settle for a large amount of cash to avoid a lawsuit (which would need to be funded by another Indego campaign, lol).

Edited by GrAnit

judging by the latest in the  awesome "Ultimate Train Thread" in the ever-reliable Off Topic Forums one would have to say: trainz. 

Subs? ;)

Will we get more news regarding this in the Friday update?

Edited by maxios