saryehudah

How to I get from A to B Quickly?

6 posts in this topic

Even with FB / Mobile spawns, it can take me 5 minutes (or a lot more than 5 minutes) to get to a target, and there is always about an 85% of getting killed once I get close to a city. How do I get into battles quickly? 

For offensive operations -the absolute fastest in a spawnable within the town being attacked.  If that's not there, then the FMS is the next fastest way.  Though not all FMS are placed in good spots at times (some are even intentionally placed back so as not to be seen by the town defenders).  If there are no FMS ride a vehicle in.  The slowest is jogging in from the Forward Base.

1 rule: don't run further than 1km. 

If you have to... find a different mission with a closer MS or spawnable.

Yeah, if the FMS is more than 1km outside of a town, it may be set to intercept armor or trucks so find a closer one.

Sometimes though... you have to sneak your way in only to die. That happens.

If you're FTP only, and cannot drive your own FMS in, then defense missions are the fastest way to have action.

Stick to defence, and I'm only saying it cause it's a lot easier letting the enemy come to you then you running to them. 

If you have a few Vets on the other side your survival rate is rather slim to begin with.

Getting killed a lot is true for most players. Just remember it does not negatively affect your promotion points. If it did very few would ever get a promotion. Your best chance for survival is to snipe at the enemy from a distance. That said the best chance for earning lots of promotion points is capturing and then defending a CP and killing the ei that try to take it back.  Doing that successfully, alone with a bolt action rifle, is rather slim so try to play along side some of your teammates. Lastly I'd recommend you upgrade to at least the $4.99 account so you can gain access to better weapons as you get promoted. Note also that just guarding a capturable CP can earn you points, around 15-20 points for just 30 minutes of guarding. Find a 'quiet' capturable CP and guard it for awhile. Despawn, respawn and guard some more.

--------------------------------------

P.S. I'm a paying customer. Don't know why it still says Free Play Account.

Edited by tac2i