spocek

BMW Motorcycle with MG 34

36 posts in this topic

• the terrain is made of steel
  • gravity is a constant (not acceleration)
  • suspension turns everything to bounce houses
  • contact with the ground is golf ball size
  • every unit is top heavy at their highest points
  • non-superwide vehicles are notorious for tipping.

Funny guybut seriously can you just imagine a few of these raiding a town! Speed + MG 34 + 3 soldiers per vehicle. You get the picture and it is not that far from how these were used (recon, light attack, etc.)  S!

Edited by spocek

Aah, you posting alternative facts I see. Clever… everyone knows that the motorbicycle wasn't invented until 1958, but who cares these days…

1 person likes this

Add to this mix a Panzerfaust and you got yourself one mighty and fast firing platform. S! 

bmw_motorcycle_with_panzerfaust.jpg

Edited by spocek

What would be the purpose in game?

There is no ability to enter and exit vehicles and take control them.. if the game allowed this it would be a great addition.

A fixed MG 34 or MG 42 (as featured in the photos) would be operational from the side passenger's location. Regarding Panzerfaust - I was just hoping that the weapon would be available to the grenadier class in some near future. 

19 hours ago, spocek said:

A fixed MG 34 or MG 42 (as featured in the photos) would be operational from the side passenger's location. Regarding Panzerfaust - I was just hoping that the weapon would be available to the grenadier class in some near future. 

The MG42?!?!?!

Man, you really ARe using alternative facts.

You guys already run around in full sprint mowing people down before you appear with your mg-34's. Sure as hell don't need you running around towns with them on a bike.

It's called blitzkrieg. B) Speed, speed, speed.

Those BMW motorcycles served their historic purpose. I would love to see them in the game as it would make things even more realistic.

Edited by spocek

On 6-2-2017 at 4:07 PM, raven4 said:

You guys already run around in full sprint mowing people down before you appear with your mg-34's. Sure as hell don't need you running around towns with them on a bike.

Same with "you" guys with the thompsons...  

On 4-2-2017 at 9:43 PM, pbveteran said:

What would be the purpose in game?

There is no ability to enter and exit vehicles and take control them.. if the game allowed this it would be a great addition.

Not true.. trucks you can enter.. so you could enter as the 3rd person on the bike... the nr1 and 2 spot can be occupied by the "motercycle spawner".. 3rd is for passenger...

3 hours ago, leanderj said:

Same with "you" guys with the thompsons...  

Not true.. trucks you can enter.. so you could enter as the 3rd person on the bike... the nr1 and 2 spot can be occupied by the "motercycle spawner".. 3rd is for passenger...

So it will be a very fast and small glorified "truck" driving unlimited numbers of infantry on the birdseat behind the driver, armed with a MG? That sounds like an truck on steriods. Cute!

It would only carry 3 soldiers as was the case historically. It worked for the German Army. I don't see why it won't work for us.

The Allies had similar vehicles which would be introduced to balance things out... like I don't know - the iconic Willys Jeep armed with a .50 cal machine gun.

jeep.jpg

The French also had a BMW like motorcycle - 1940 Gillet Herstal 720 AF. Note the machine gun mount.

frenchy.jpg

So there you go - all combatants now have the same class of light vehicles. Willys Jeep was used by both US and British Forces (land lease deal).

I hope that Xoom and the crew will consider this idea. 

Edited by spocek

16 hours ago, ArvidHorn said:

So it will be a very fast and small glorified "truck" driving unlimited numbers of infantry on the birdseat behind the driver, armed with a MG? That sounds like an truck on steriods. Cute!

I dont see how 1 soldier that can be transported suddenly goes ..unlimited .. so if you would be so kind to clarify...

That's e

On 2017-02-09 at 9:09 AM, leanderj said:

I dont see how 1 soldier that can be transported suddenly goes ..unlimited .. so if you would be so kind to clarify...

There is no limitation for how many infantrys can ride on one spot on any vehicle. You can easily pack 50 infantry on any vehicle that has a ride function like the Trucks, Transport planes and Tanks. Why would there be a difference for a MC?

Edited by ArvidHorn

1 minute ago, ArvidHorn said:

That's e

There is no limitation for how many infantry can ride on on spot on any vehicle. You can easily pack 50 infantry on any vehicle that has a ride function like the Trucks, Transport planes and Tanks. Why would there be a difference for a MC?

Are you sure tanks have no limitation ? 

If i think back (since nowadays you barely even see inf riding tanks anymore) it was just 6 or 8 guys on a tank .. no more...

I think that has to do with the FRU's and FMS. Since the introduction of these forward spawnpoints has infantry riding on vehicles in general droped dramatically. I believe lots of guys doesn't even know it is possible to ride a tank.

1 hour ago, ArvidHorn said:

I think that has to do with the FRU's and FMS. Since the introduction of these forward spawnpoints has infantry riding on vehicles in general droped dramatically. I believe lots of guys doesn't even know it is possible to ride a tank.

Lol true that.. however most people dont even know how to get on the truck as well :rolleyes:

What vehicles can the player ride on? I have only used tanks and trucks (default key: j). Obviously the light vehicle class that I am proposing would not allow that.