DAGGER

Help spread the word of WWII Online!

11 posts in this topic

Can you help us grow the game and help make a bright future for WWII Online?

Grass roots recruitment starts now! Help us let people know about our game! 

Get your own supply of cards to hand out to everyone you know! $5 for 100 cards + shipping. 

We chose these cards because they're highly portable and will help us gather more people to the game!

The small cost of these cards is only to cover the printing. 

Email xoom@playnet.com, send us a message here on the forums, or on Facebook if you're interested!

S!

16387294_10154361014981275_8356227772180 

1 person likes this

I'm so stoked about this, hitting our ground game now, FINALLY.

Howe about a closeup of the card?

I am interested in getting a pack.  

11 minutes ago, GrAnit said:

Howe about a closeup of the card?

I am interested in getting a pack.  

Go here: 

also make a digital version: pdf, gif, jpg so players/fans can attach/embed in email and social media accounts.  put dload button on main page of site and forums. 

1 person likes this

I'm a small time streamer and been considering streaming this game (if I can wrap my head around how it all works... game is a bit complex, though I had fun so far!)

Maybe a bit of streaming can help spread the word as well. While my channel is small I have a lot of players who have a genuine interest in WW2 games (e.g. Heroes & Generals, Days of Infamy, Days of Wars and others). I'm sure quite a few would be interested in this game too when they realize the scale and potential of it.

1 person likes this

I hope to have a Chinese card, I can distribute to the Chinese players

S! 

Keep up the good work guys!

Our greatest advocates are our community! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you spread the word!

On 2/7/2017 at 1:37 AM, ghroznak said:

I'm a small time streamer and been considering streaming this game (if I can wrap my head around how it all works... game is a bit complex, though I had fun so far!)

Maybe a bit of streaming can help spread the word as well. While my channel is small I have a lot of players who have a genuine interest in WW2 games (e.g. Heroes & Generals, Days of Infamy, Days of Wars and others). I'm sure quite a few would be interested in this game too when they realize the scale and potential of it.

There's no doubt streaming would help. Stream away dude! Let us know if we can help you with it.