Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Sigs wont display

koopman

S!

For some reasons i cant seem to get my GHC and medal sigs to show,i see the links but not the pictures[yet all 3 my sigs show in the edit mode]..my squad sig works fine.

Used to link them from our squad facebook page,wich worked fine,altough i had to relink them every few weeks.

Recently it stopped working vs two out of my 3 sigs,after trying to make it work myself forawhile,i asked my brother [who runs his own succesfull IT buisnis]  to try make it work,he failed aswell,leaving me having to ask CRS for support :P

I tried to link them from our squad website server but no luck..

Anny ideas what is going on here or how to fix it ?

Thanks in advange.

Edited by koopman

• CORNERED RAT
2 hours ago, koopman said:

S!

For some reasons i cant seem to get my GHC and medal sigs to show,i see the links but not the pictures[yet all 3 my sigs show in the edit mode]..my squad sig works fine.

Used to link them from our squad facebook page,wich worked fine,altough i had to relink them every few weeks.

Recently it stopped working vs two out of my 3 sigs,after trying to make it work myself forawhile,i asked my brother [who runs his own succesfull IT buisnis]  to try make it work,he failed aswell,leaving me having to ask CRS for support :P

I tried to link them from our squad website server but no luck..

Anny ideas what is going on here or how to fix it ?

Thanks in advange.

WHen I run the url of your non-main images i get this error

"

URL signature expired

"

May need to re-host the images - go with photobucket or some other free site.  that way you won't have to relink as sessions expire.

I did try adding my signatures from our own squad site, so I don’t have to bother with expiring links, however,

my profile will not let me update. If I remove the old broken links and put in the new ones, it still uses the old ones..

If I add text to my profile, it also doesn’t show. No change I make is shown at all.

I do believe my profile is bugged, and I see no way for me to fix it, as I believe its on the server side of things.

Here are the links to the sigs.. Can you try and see if you can fix my broken profile?

http://www.cplebs.com/bge/images/sigs/koop-sig-ribbon.jpg

http://www.cplebs.com/bge/images/sigs/koop-sig-oka.jpg

Thanks in advance!

• CORNERED RAT

And done

so apparently just copy and paste the image into the sig area an they stick... 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, B2K said:

And done

so apparently just copy and paste the image into the sig area an they stick... 

GREAT!

Thanks for the effort B2K..

Not sure what went wrong...

Perhaps it was because me and my brother (Lampie) started our game/computer careers playing pong on one of the first Attari consoles

Lampie is well known for his lack of computer skills ( he began his comp career playing around on one of the prototypes of the ZXspectrum that he got as a gift from our uncle whom was engineer at synclair hihih)

So that might explain why we failed to get my sigs working :P

Just kidding ofcourse!

I am happy with the swift and effective response from CRS

S!