Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kaizerlev

Question about multi-crewed tanks

3 posts in this topic

Greetings!

As the title says I have an inquiry on the option to be able to crew a fielded tank. A friend and I have attempted this on the training server but I don't show up on his joining list when I'm already on a tank just waiting. Am I missing something obvious or can it not be done in the training server (which would be odd)?

You have to request to join, he has to accept your request. Once that happens his name will pop up up in your view for you to select him as your commander(or vice versa) then your name will pop up in his window and he selects you as his crew, he then hits enter and you both spawn in.

multicrewing is a very fun aspect of this game, on the good side let's say you get 5 kills together total, your score would be five kills each. You each get credit for killing the same guy. On the con side, takes forever to rank up.

last note and this is key. Whoever is commander HAS TO DESPAWN FIRST! If your the driver (tank) or tail gunner (plane) let the pilot/commander despawn or you will NOT get credit for any kills. 

Lesson endeth.....

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0