• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
    • CHIMM

18th Anniversary Event Awards!   06/23/2019

This year we are giving out trophies and awards for the top players during the "Kill a RAT" event! We need the following players to contact @CHIMM at chimm@corneredrats.com with your physical address to mail these out.   @mook2  @dasei88  @c00per  @kardehk  @chau90  @kdped02  @Simcha  @pulfer  @bus0    
windu1

Slow game loading

8 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, Mosizlak said:

What's the rest of your system? 

My game loads in less than a minute. 

Oh I found that it's my GPU's problem.The game only detects my integrated graphics,which makes me couldn't use discrete graphics.When I try to load the game by using the discrete graphics(GTX950m),the game will load slowly.

So now I need to use the integrated graphics to play the game.

Try this Windu

From NVIDIA Control Panel
3D Settings->Manage 3D Settings
Tab "Global setttings"
Preferred Graphics Processor 
Select : High performance NVIDIA Processor

9 hours ago, windu1 said:

Oh I found that it's my GPU's problem.The game only detects my integrated graphics,which makes me couldn't use discrete graphics.When I try to load the game by using the discrete graphics(GTX950m),the game will load slowly.

So now I need to use the integrated graphics to play the game.

Problem 1.  The integrated graphics will not work. 

Step 1,  Right click on your desktop and select nvida control panel.

Step 2.  Go to manage 3D settings.

Step 3.  You have two choices here you can either change the global setting and let the GTX950M run everything or you can select program settings (This is the route I take).  Once you select program setting click Add and select your graphics card then click apply.  I also do then do the same with the WWII Setting App and the playgate launch App just to be safe.

Step 4.  Open the WWII Online settings App and select the setting you want.  The settings App will now see your GTX950.

Problem 2.  The slow game load time.

Do a system restore to about a week ago.  There is a Windows 10 update that was put out from Microsoft that clearly does not play well with WWII Online.  I ran into this problem last night.  Re installed the game 4 times.  Wiped everything WWII Online off the computer and nothing.  It took me a bit to figure out that the update caused the problem.

I hope this helps.

Fix update.  Grab the new Nvidia display driver. It will fix the loading issue when the new MS update installs.