WAVER25

Loading Screen Stuck - Windows 10 | Nvidia Display Driver update causing some issues.

7 posts in this topic

Confirmed.

Symptom: The WW2OL loading screen gets stucks or hangs during load. You'll see the red bar load up but the game will not actually open.

Solution: Looks like a windows update that included a display driver for nvidia cards has caused some issues. At this time , i'd recommend downloading the latest driver from http://www.geforce.com/drivers if you encounter issues at the loading screen while the red bar loads.

I am all updated but game is taking over 20 minutes to load, kinda hits the wall while loading the multitextures. Frustrating.

There are a number of other users who have had this issue who posted on here and said you need to roll back your drivers. Will engage and report if this worked for me.

Running Windows 7 and got a new monitor yesterday going from 2560x1080 to 3440x1440 resolution. Odd i don't have updates on and the 2560x1080 has worked fine for sometime. when I hooked up the new monitor the load time took forever or it would hang up and freeze on the loading screen at full load but not load the game Updated to the newest Nvidia driver and it fixed it.

I had the same problem.  I did the NVidia Drive update manually from their website; rebooted and it fixed my problem.  Don't forget to reboot after doing driver install.