Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

SOOOOOO tired of hits and no kill?

delems

Getting really really tired of hitting 3 ei each sortie, watching them die, drop, see body - then get 1 kill credit.

Is happening every day - this is ridiculous.

Did you see stats??  290,000 HITs on brits, yet 28,000 kills.   What is going on?

This needs to be looked into and fixed.

This is just a couple of sorties I've had in the last few hours:

SMG 3 kills, 8 hits

SMG: 1 kill, 5 hits

SMG 1 kill, 4 hits

SMG 1 kill, 3 hits

LMG 1 kill, 75 hits

SMG 2 kills, 7 hits

SMG 2 kills, 8 hits

SMG 2 kills, 8 hits

SMG 3 kills, 5 hits

Either stats are completely borked, or shooting (maybe the mp40?) is completely borked; this is bordering on ludicrous.

Edited by delems

• Registered Users

Delems, you talking about the "hits" category in the stats page?

If so I think it counts every "hit" ie if you hit a ei with a full clip of 20 = 20 hits.

Extreme example from my bofor stats: 1 kill/66 hits

Feb 04 12:35 - 12:57   Waalwijk Waalwijk-Tilburg FB Attack British Bofors (40 mm) 29 1 66 0 RTB 21

I think what frosts everybodies cookies is the , you hit the guy with an SMG ,lmg  you name the weapon center body mass/head ,he goes prone gets up shoots ,you shoot ,both get hits , you keel over 1st then a milisecond he keels over. 

Really the 1st 10 bullets I pumped into him did not do the trick but him scoring a lucky hit makes me keel over 1st and then he dies.

Annoys the crap out of me.

Edited by dre21

I'm addressing a very specific issue.  Hitting, dropping and seeing body of an ei, but not getting a kill credit.

If I shoot an ei, and he dies, I don't care if stats say 1 hit or 10 (i.e. SMG bullets) as long as I get the kill. (and I know the difference)

If I shoot an ei, and he keeps running and shoots me, then dies; I don't care, again, I got the kill too.

I'm talking very specifically about shooting ei, watching them drop, seeing the body after, then despawning and just finding a hit credit and no kill.

And, yes, I know about "he may have already been killed" etc... Yes, I know that.  These guys are running at full speed, and I'm usually the first defender in town shooting them, so it is extremely unlikely someone else has shot them.  Not only that, this happens so often, that it is unlikely all of them have been 'pre killed'.

No, I don't have any video, but I could capture the 'kill stats' page after my sortie, and make short sorties;  spawn in, shoot and 'kill', then despawn and see no kill.  So that there is no other action on my part that could be affecting the sortie stats.

About to log in for a bit, we'll see if any action and what happens.