odonovan1

Talk About WWIIOL On Other Websites!!!

10 posts in this topic

I just passed a note to Dagger (Marketing Team) the other day, about getting us back on COMBATSIM.com.  For those who don't know, COMBATSIM is a website dedicated to mil-sim (military simulation) games.  The last information they had about WWIIOL was six years old.  Dagger will hopefully be getting all our latest news and some videos to their webmaster, so they can create readout link on their homepage.  I started a thread in their forum as well.  It would help if anyone who goes to COMBATSIM.com could sign in and post something in the thread, so we can show some activity and generate interest.  I also have a thread on the Star Citizen "Other Games" forum.  If you're a member there, you can follow this link.

>LINK<

If anyone has any other suggestions as to websites, please post them here.  If you post to one of the threads mentioned on here, let everyone know.

Activity = Interest

The more interest we can generate, the more new players we can bring in.

Thanks!

-Irish

1 person likes this

MOAR!!!

Come on, folks.  Hit those other websites and post on here!  It takes just a few minutes of your time on sites you're already reading anyway.

-Irish

myself and enigma have maintained several ww2online threads on somethingawful over the years - I'm planning another one prior to the steam release.

Think I've got a handle on all the recent/new stuff but what would be really useful is if CRS could outline the new supply mechanics in a concise nugget as I haven't been able to find that anywhere.

Well, I found another site which hasn't had any WWIIOL love in a LONG time.

http://www.ww2f.com/

This site has a DEDICATED WWIIOL forum.

http://www.ww2f.com/forums/wwii-online.101/

Despite this, the last post on there was from almost three years ago.  Even that was only one guy asking a question and he received no responses.  SO, I posted a tiny, little, insignificant thread designed to get their attention.  :)

http://www.ww2f.com/threads/attention-to-orders-all-personnel-report-immediately.68178/

Get on that site and contribute to that thread.  In fact, contribute to the whole site.  It's dedicated to all types of discussion about WWII.  Let them see we're still alive over here and maybe give and get some information at the same time!

S!

-Irish

I need some backup here!  I can't be the only one doing this.

I just posted an update on WorldWarIIForums (ww2f.com), in this thread.    ---> LINK <---    I also hit CombatSim (combatsim.com) again, here.    ---> LINK <---

AND, I found another site, WW2AIRCRAFT.NET.  They hadn't had any WWIIOL activity in their forum in THREE YEARS.  I changed that, here.  ---> LINK <---

Follow me to those sites and add comments!  Show those guys this is a game worth their time, effort, AND MONEY.  ;)  I can't do this alone (but I keep trying).

S!

-Irish

1 person likes this

BY THE WAY...

Since the Rats are offering the month of May as a free month of Premium for all FtP accounts, I posted on the three sites above that, if folks sign up for their account on the 16th, they will get their two week Premium "free trial" followed immediately by the free month of May, giving them over six weeks of free Premium time to start off their WWIIOL careers.  Hopefully, we can get some action going on this Sunday, so any new players will be greeted by an active map and some intense fighting.

-Irish

1 person likes this