XOOM

Join Discord, replacing Teamspeak.

82 posts in this topic

Just now, B2K said:

What about the stats is broken?  we took a signifigant period of time to get csr functional again. 

Well historical stats :(
From pilots' perspective the most interesting stats were historical (over all campaigns) k/d ratio of unit vs. unit, and player vs. player. Neither of them can be dug out now, unless I really missed something.

1 minute ago, Tigger6 said:

Well historical stats :(
From pilots' perspective the most interesting stats were historical (over all campaigns) k/d ratio of unit vs. unit, and player vs. player. Neither of them can be dug out now, unless I really missed something.

Yeah still working on those.  Though under the persona screen you can find campaign->campaign stats at the persona level.

24 minutes ago, B2K said:

Yeah still working on those.  Though under the persona screen you can find campaign->campaign stats at the persona level.

I just noticed that! So the data is not lost, that's great! I had my worries...

1 hour ago, Tigger6 said:

Talk to the admins to enable it if you want it. Sadly stats seem permanently broken, otherwise you'd see on which of the two lists my name usually resides :)

Well I do not B&Z, 75% of the time I am not on TS/Discord, I fly into a fight on the deck in a E1 vs numerous ea at all tiers, and usually fight till I die and have so for the last 2 years.

If your judging my Nozlen stats, well you might want to know I share that account with my 14yr old daughter who also flys. :) 

10 minutes ago, nozlen said:

Well I do not B&Z, 75% of the time I am not on TS/Discord, I fly into a fight on the deck in a E1 vs numerous ea at all tiers, and usually fight till I die and have so for the last 2 years.

If your judging my Nozlen stats, well you might want to know I share that account with my 14yr old daughter who also flys. :) 

So if I get shot down by you I know it's really your daughter! *runs*

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Tigger6 said:

So if I get shot down by you I know it's really your daughter! *runs*

LOL. Nice, well played :)

Edited by nozlen