Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
madeuce65

REDUCE muzzle flash on the Bren LMG!

8 posts in this topic

I'm pretty sure I've seen this sentiment previously expressed on the old Forums...but for lack for a Search function here, I'm going to re-post it:  Please REDUCE the muzzle flash on the Bren LMG!  For a weapon that sports a flash ELIMINATOR, I can't see a damn thing when firing this gun.  Thank you.

This must have been requested a billion times , can't say i've ever seen a CRS reaction to this. How about removing all overdone flash from 1st person view for all weapons, even if this is just done as a test for intermission .PLEASE.  

1 person likes this

Currently, theres a thread in the Barracks section about infantry weapons and related muzzle flash.

I don't believe freeloaders, i mean free 2 play can view it...:P

3 hours ago, Pittpete said:

Currently, theres a thread in the Barracks section about infantry weapons and related muzzle flash.

I don't believe freeloaders, i mean free 2 play can view it...:P

I've actually been subscribed on a Starter Acct since November...don't know why I'm still listed here as F2P.  I asked Lince to look into it...never heard back from him.

Edited by madeuce65

WW2ol has Hollywood gun flashes, you literary can't see where you are shooting I know the Mg 34 on the 251C is particularly outrageous..

Most guns would not produce any visible flash especially the first time it was shot and on daylight, it was the continuous shooting that left some gas and unburned powder from the previous shot that would produce noticeable flashes.

It's only a matter of not showing the flash for every bullet and replacing with more smoke.

On 2/22/2017 at 4:23 AM, pbveteran said:

WW2ol has Hollywood gun flashes, you literary can't see where you are shooting I know the Mg 34 on the 251C is particularly outrageous..

Most guns would not produce any visible flash especially the first time it was shot and on daylight, it was the continuous shooting that left some gas and unburned powder from the previous shot that would produce noticeable flashes.

It's only a matter of not showing the flash for every bullet and replacing with more smoke.

Generally even then flash is only an issue at night. In day light weapon flash is not really a problem even for weapons without a flash suppressor. I would like to see flash kicked up at night and negligible during the day but I'm not sure CRS has the capability. 

2 people like this

On 23/02/2017 at 3:20 PM, saronin said:

Generally even then flash is only an issue at night. In day light weapon flash is not really a problem even for weapons without a flash suppressor. I would like to see flash kicked up at night and negligible during the day but I'm not sure CRS has the capability. 

Well they surely have the capability to not spawn a muzzle flash for every bullet that would be already a major improvement.

HATCH's aware of it, don't think they can do much about it though. here's the thread from post #3

the muzzle flash issue is listed for every single gun on the list.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0