armyao

R.I.P. Sevenedg (_!_)

49 posts in this topic

??? I have no words...

Just let me use an old '.em salute' to pay my respects to him.

He was a veteran player and a good commander. We will miss him.

RIP

wow this is sad news indeed. my sincere condolences to all his family and friends. RIP seven we will miss you

Ouwd

Its so sad to hear when someone you played with back in the day is no longer there. And to realise the hard truth that every year the game continues to live on, the community loses more old veterans..

My deepest respect and condolences to his family and friends.

S! Sevenedg rest in peace.

So sorry to hear about that.

My deepest condolences to familly and friends.

See you someday in other front line. 

RIP

S!

On 2/21/2017 at 1:21 PM, frantish said:

S!

BTW, tell us about this  >  (_!_) 

the (_!_) is a 333rd squad salute.. when we login or logout, we'll usually post that.. basically, it's a squad equivalent to "S!"

also, on behalf of the 333rd British Knights, thank you all for your condolences.  He was a helluva guy and loved this game.  I live only a couple hours away and never met him face to face, though i always intended to.  He had just posted a reply on a pic on my facebook page the day before he passed.. here one second, gone the next.  He has a couple of sons that he loved dearly as well.  Anyway, before i get all sappy, thanks again.  It means a lot that so many people we know only virtually can be so connected.  Long live the memories and long live this wonderful community of WW2onlline. S! and (_!_)

On 21/02/2017 at 3:27 AM, armyao said:

It's with great sadness to inform everyone that a long time player and CO of the 333rd British Knights has recently passed away.  He was a huge supporter of the game and of helping the players whenever possible.  He recruited and trained (myself included) many players to the squad and to the game in general.  We might not have been playing much lately, but we still kept in touch through our squad's facebook group and directly with each other from time to time.  He will be missed. S! and (_!_) 

RIP Sevenedg, one of the major players from yesteryear. I'm sorry to hear this sad news 

i know this thread is old but i just come back..cant believe he gone :( i used to be a 333rd and played with him and bigass..r.i.p. seven u will be missed!!! once a 333rd alway a 333rd (_!_)