stankyus

Discord and iTunes

5 posts in this topic

Thought I posted this earlier... but mb I screwed up. 

On the 26th got discord running.. only issue was at times not hearing squaddies talking and sometimes they could not hear me.

On the 27th I loaded up, found my headphones where broke so I put in a regular jack headphones so I could hear my squaddies but had no mic.

However iTunes kept popping up and playing. This happened several times so I decided to quit out of discord and load up TS instead. ITunes stopped popping up and playing.  What is going on?  I'm on a Mac 27". Any clues?

Saw your previous post, not sure what happened to it.

Do you have a device that is connected to or is connected via bluetooth to your computer that has access to itunes?
If so try to disable that device and see if the issue goes away.

I think our option of using TS is gone with the servers now having passwords changed.

10 hours ago, schweize said:

Saw your previous post, not sure what happened to it.

Do you have a device that is connected to or is connected via bluetooth to your computer that has access to itunes?
If so try to disable that device and see if the issue goes away.

I think our option of using TS is gone with the servers now having passwords changed.

Got on discord yesterday with no issues what so ever, worked perfectly.  And no I had no Bluetooth devices near.

1 minute ago, stankyus said:

Got on discord yesterday with no issues what so ever, worked perfectly.  And no I had no Bluetooth devices near.

Glad to hear it, it's one of those softwares that likes to have a bit of a tantrum every now and again.....