SCKING

High Command perks

8 posts in this topic

I am not sure this has been suggested previously (probably has) but how about making HC a more desirable position by making HC Officers immune from spawn delay? 

impossible.. how many players would join HC to take advantage of this perk and do no HC work at all.

Great to see the suggestion but can't see it working. Would help with side locking though :P

Just now, schweize said:

impossible.. how many players would join HC to take advantage of this perk and do no HC work at all.

Great to see the suggestion but can't see it working. Would help with side locking though :P

When there are perks like that and have a waiting line to become an officer, you can require CoC discipline or can lose the perks.. Right now the orbats are fairly empty and could use some perks for joining.. 

What could be done with a perk like that is to limit it to certain position... CinC himself.. CO/XO of army/air/navy... CinC staff..... that way every campaign, CinC does have to select who he values enough to give such a perk?

I could think of a few names of the top of my head to whom I would give no spawn delay to.... carefully selected players could easily change the course of the campaign!

1 minute ago, schweize said:

What could be done with a perk like that is to limit it to certain position... CinC himself.. CO/XO of army/air/navy... CinC staff..... that way every campaign, CinC does have to select who he values enough to give such a perk?

I could think of a few names of the top of my head to whom I would give no spawn delay to.... carefully selected players could easily change the course of the campaign!

Maybe brigade CO on up? like .allied/.axis?

10 hours ago, gsc said:

50% off your sub...at least

Nope. This has come up many in times in the past and won't be something we'll be pursuing. 

We're planning some major surgical changes to High Command.