Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

My Youtube Channel with training vids for new pilots

nozlen

I try to add a new video weekly explaining/showing some tactics to help new pilots understand some basic fundamentals and a few maneuvers so a new pilot can survive longer in the dangerous skies in WW2OL.

nozlen this is really good stuff.  I watched the first vid.  do you cover how you actually go about setting things for incremental flaps?  where do you do this if not in the keymapper?

<control function="Flap control">
        <joyaxis stick="0"></joyaxis>
        <keydelta value="-45.00" per="keypress" index="2">
            <key>numpad +</key>
        </keydelta>
        <keydelta value="45.00" per="keypress" index="3">
            <key>numpad -</key>
        </keydelta>
    </control>

In the video I made a mistake (was tired when I made the video).

If you already have a "flap control" section in your AIR, just add this to that section above the  </control>  .

<keydelta value="-45.00" per="keypress" index="2">
            <key>numpad +</key>
        </keydelta>
        <keydelta value="45.00" per="keypress" index="3">
            <key>numpad -</key>
        </keydelta>

Otherwise follow the video and do what I do in it.

Edited by nozlen

• 2 weeks later...

Noz...i learned alot man thanks so much for flying with me...just a disclaimer on the views, if you change them that will be your keystoke in all vehicles. Not so sure you want that in a tank. CRS how about making views available for every vehicle and persona? that would solve that problem

• 1 month later...

awesome nozlen.  i finally had some time to play now.  so i got the code inserted.  however, i am having trouble as i would like to map it to my 'insert' and 'delete' keys for control.  when i typed 'insert' and 'delete' i couldn't get it to work.  what are the insert and delete keys called in the code?

think i figured it out, i had to clear my default keymapper as that is what i had it set to before, those two keys.  now that i cleared it, saved the code to the cfml it now works great.  THANKS AGAIN!