bruninito

Help please.

10 posts in this topic

Good, I need help I do not know what to do since the tutorials are in English. Someone who speaks Spanish lends a hand?

On 2017-03-10 at 11:36 PM, bruninito said:

Good, I need help I do not know what to do since the tutorials are in English. Someone who speaks Spanish lends a hand?

Did you find someone to help you?

Hola Bruninito, si puedo ayudarte online. Si ves mi tag, no dudes en preguntar lo que sea, pero es fundamental que uses discord. Fijate en el apartado de ayuda tecnica que estan los enlaces y tutoriales de configuracion.

Have you selected the language as spanish?  I know that the tutorials are available in the Spanish.  

Tenemos tutoriales disponibles en español. Para cambiar el idioma del juego, puede hacer clic en la pestaña de preferencias, luego en el idioma y seleccionar el que desee utilizar. O antes de iniciar el juego, encuentre la opción de configuración en su carpeta Cornered Rat Software y haga clic en ella para cambiar la configuración del juego allí.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, hotrod said:

Type .Graduatetrue   In the chat bar and skip all that

That command does not work anymore. The tutorials are mandatory.

On 06/09/2017 at 2:50 PM, DAGGER said:

That command does not work anymore. The tutorials are mandatory.

Given how much there is to learn in this game, I have to question whether the grief caused by making the tutorial compulsory is actually worth while.

12 minutes ago, king4t said:

Given how much there is to learn in this game, I have to question whether the grief caused by making the tutorial compulsory is actually worth while.

It's significantly less grief than having thousands of potential new customers have 0 idea of game controls then logout forever in frustration.  There have been some scattered cases where the tutorials are bugged for some, but for the vast majority (99%(+)) they have worked smoothly and without issue.