• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New job posting.   02/23/2019

The Community Management team is looking for war correspondents to provide news stories or after action reports to be published on our website and our Steam forums.  Player correspondents imbedded with a squad is fine along with reporters overall who might want to produce stories about the campaign, a piece of equipment, a battle or a skirmish - all stories are encouraged and welcome.  If intertested in a volunteer war correspondent position apply at Tman@corneredrats.com
lutenint

Game still stands well today!

11 posts in this topic

Hey gents,

i have to say after being gone for over 5 years this game has only gotten better! The Americans, new skins on old equipment, semi auto rifles, and new SMGs. It's really grown! Personally I don't have the same amount of time I had 10 years ago when I used to play for hours on end but you've got my sub back CRS! 

4 people like this

4 hours ago, lutenint said:

Hey gents,

i have to say after being gone for over 5 years this game has only gotten better! The Americans, new skins on old equipment, semi auto rifles, and new SMGs. It's really grown! Personally I don't have the same amount of time I had 10 years ago when I used to play for hours on end but you've got my sub back CRS! 

It is really appreciated to see a post like this, makes it all worth it. Thanks for your support both morally and with the subscription backing. 

S! 

This game is really unique...  It has really stood the test of time.

It is one of the few games where we are already starting to see  that fathers and their sons are now playing together and joining the same squads!

Edited by krazydog

On 3/13/2017 at 9:27 AM, monsjoex said:

S! Lutenint, nice to see your tag again!

S! Mons! hey long time no see!